Of course, clean and delicious
The drinking water from Stadtwerke Landshut is an ideal thirst quencher. It comes fresh and natural from the tap. Several times a year we leave the Fountain take samples in the Siebensee and Schlossberg water protection areas and at various points in the pipeline network and examine them through a laboratory.
Drinking water is one of the most strictly monitored foods ever. Basically, the quality of the water depends on the nature of the substrate, but also on the man-made influences. Artificial fertilizer and liquid manure, which farmers bring to the fields, are included, for example. Stadtwerke Landshut, in cooperation with the farmers, has targeted these influenceable factors at an early stage.
Since 1994, we have been committed to sustainable management of the water protection area in Siebensee in the Landshut West, where most of our drinking water is extracted. The Stadtwerke bought or leased a total of 80 hectares of land and leased them to organic farmers. The trusting and partnership-based cooperation with the organic farmers as well as with the conventionally operating enterprises in the vicinity of the water protection area have contributed to the fact that the Landshut drinking water has a sustainable and consistently high quality. The measured values are regularly far below the statutory limits.
The current analysis results for the entire supply area can be found in the drinking water test report.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) & information about water quality
At Stadtwerke Landshut you get the best drinking water quality at fair prices. The water price calculation is based on the current BDEW * guideline. Basis of the calculation approach is to promote a steady modernization of the water supply and to stabilize the value preservation, thus to prevent a creeping disinvestment.
The water prices as well as the Ordinance on General Conditions for the Supply of Water (AVBWasserV) and the supplementary provisions in the respectively valid version are part of the supply contract.
* BDEW = Federal Association of the Energy and Water Industries
Your way to the water house connection
- Contact: Please send us by e-mail or by post a copy of the map and the room in which the connection is to be made. Please fill in also the Application for grid connection as well as that Form for calculating peak flow out, so that we can dimension your house connection correctly.
- Offer: On the basis of your submitted documents, you will receive an offer for your water service connection.
- Confirmation: By signing the order form, you confirm the quotation and at the same time issue us the grid connection order.
- Appointment: After a short processing time, you can then contact the responsible master of Stadtwerke Landshut in consultation with your contractor, architect or installer to make an appointment. Please allow for seasonal lead times of about 4 weeks.
- Completion: When the installer finishes the installation, we attach a water meter - and there's nothing standing in the way of a shower.
Do you have questions about the house connection?
Do you have any further questions?
Our customer service is happy to help.
We are glad to be here for you:
from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 and
Saturday from 09:00 to 13:00
Service number: 0800 0871 871
or write one e-mail at: email@example.com