announcement of moving
Are you planning a move and are you already a customer? Then you can simply log in and out via our online forms or fill out a PDF, print it and send it to us.
Beware of scammers
Tips for dealing with dubious calls and dubious representatives
Again and again, customers in the Stadtwerke customer center report that they receive unsolicited calls from other providers or that dubious representatives at the door demand a contract signature. In some cases, the persons even pretend to be alleged employees of Stadtwerke Landshut.
Good to know: You will always receive important contract information in writing.
Comments & complaints
Would you like to share your suggestions, ideas or benevolent words? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
This also applies to constructive criticism. Because, of course, we know that we are not always perfect - where work is done, chips also fly. Therefore, in order to develop ourselves, we are dependent on your feedback. Constructive criticism puts us in a position to turn on the set screws, which we may have found to be correct in our opinion, but can analyze and readjust thanks to a hint. So if you have noticed an issue unpleasant, we would ask you to give us in direct exchange at least one chance to eliminate the defect or to improve the quality.
You have suggestions?
In our customer center Altstadt 74 you receive competent and personal advice on the diverse range of public utilities - and right in the heart of the city center. Even in the electronic age, there are issues that can be better clarified in a personal conversation.
In the customer center you benefit as a customer from personal contact on site. Due to its central location, a city tour without additional ways can be quickly and easily combined with a visit to the municipal utilities. The Customer Center is open for you six days a week. Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Four times a year, we inform you with our customer magazine NetzWerk about news and stories about the Stadtwerke. It is ready for take-off in the customer center and is also distributed via Landshuter Wochenblatt and the Landshuter Zeitung. Here you can read the last three editions online. The next issue will be published in mid-December 2019.
- Gute Vorsätze? Tipps für mehr Klimaschutz
- YouTube: Stadtwerke jetzt auf Online-Sendung
- Jahresabrechnung: bis 3. Januar Zählerstände melden
- Fahrgastkomfort: Haltestelle am Ländtor wird verlegt
- Education 2020: Stadtwerke offers nine professions
- Indoor swimming pool: New era is approaching
- Wastewater: from the beginning of sewer construction
- Public Transport: Clean vehicles become mandatory
- The mill island earlier and today
- To love the environment: please only wash cars in car washes
- Energy supply: What happens to the ÖkoMax cent
- On job search: Stadtwerke seek team players