Let your soul dangle in our sauna area
Regular sauna sessions increase the body's natural defenses and improve your metabolism. The saunas of your skin, which are pure after the sauna in the truest sense of the word, are especially well-received. Relax and strengthen your body from the outside as well as from the inside.
+++ Seit 03.04.2022 gelten keine pandemiebedingten Einlassregeln mehr fürs Stadtbad. Wir empfehlen dennoch allen Badegästen, auf ausreichend Abstand zu achten, sich regelmäßig die Hände zu waschen und zu desinfizieren, die Husten- und Niesetikette einzuhalten und bei Bedarf eine Maske zu tragen. +++
The sauna landscape in Stadtbad Landshut
Treat yourself to a short break from everyday stress and make your visit to the sauna in Stadtbad Landshut a regular rest and pampering of your week.
Tips for a relaxing sauna
- In order to have the necessary leisure time, allow two to three hours of time.
- The sauna should not be hungry, but also not to be visited with a full stomach.
- Please shower before entering the sauna and dry off well, as dry skin sweats better.
- Ideal are three passes, which can be completed sitting or lying. For beginners, seven to eight minutes in the cabin are ideal, for more than 15 minutes nobody should stay in the heat. The higher the bank, the higher the temperature there. Newcomers are welcome to sit down below. Absolutely take along is a large towel to underscore.
- After each sauna session, the cooling follows. The alternating stimulus between hot and cold promotes the immune system and also trains the blood vessels. In winter, there is a short walk into the outdoors, a cold shower or an entrance to the plunge pool for the more experienced sauna visitors. People with high blood pressure cool off better with the Kneipp hose.
- Now you should take a break of about 20 minutes in the rest area.
- For the next round, the body is best prepared with a warm foot bath so that the blood vessels can expand.