Sauna & Wellness
Let your soul dangle in our sauna area
Regular sauna sessions increase the body's natural defenses and improve your metabolism. The saunas of your skin, which are pure after the sauna in the truest sense of the word, are especially well-received. Relax and strengthen your body from the outside as well as from the inside.
The sauna landscape in Stadtbad Landshut
Treat yourself to a short break from everyday stress and make your visit to the sauna in Stadtbad Landshut a regular rest and pampering of your week.
Once a month (October - March), every second Saturday of the month, the indoor pool and the sauna are open until 11pm. Enjoy refreshing cold drinks and tasty, light snacks and small meals with our popular sauna nights and strengthen yourself for the next sauna round.
Dates for the indoor pool season 2019/2020: 14.12.2019 | 11.01.2020 | 08.02.2020 | 14.03.2020
Special service in the sauna during the sauna nightsTea, cold drinks, fruit, ice cream, chocolate, hourly infusion and salt peeling in a steam bath
Medical massages and Ayurveda treatments in the wellness oasis are possible at the sauna nights until 22 o'clock. Registration information for the massages and treatments: www.schmitz-ayurveda.de.
Tips for a relaxing sauna
- In order to have the necessary leisure time, allow two to three hours of time.
- The sauna should not be hungry, but also not to be visited with a full stomach.
- Please shower before entering the sauna and dry off well, as dry skin sweats better.
- Ideal are three passes, which can be completed sitting or lying. For beginners, seven to eight minutes in the cabin are ideal, for more than 15 minutes nobody should stay in the heat. The higher the bank, the higher the temperature there. Newcomers are welcome to sit down below. Absolutely take along is a large towel to underscore.
- After each sauna session, the cooling follows. The alternating stimulus between hot and cold promotes the immune system and also trains the blood vessels. In winter, there is a short walk into the outdoors, a cold shower or an entrance to the plunge pool for the more experienced sauna visitors. People with high blood pressure cool off better with the Kneipp hose.
- Now you should take a break of about 20 minutes in the rest area.
- For the next round, the body is best prepared with a warm foot bath so that the blood vessels can expand.
Ayurveda, wellness massages, sound massage, Reiki - all this is what Lizzy Schmitz offers in her wellness oasis in the town bath. For more information about offers and prices, please visit www.schmitz-ayurveda.de.
The massage practice is open at the following times:
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|and by appointment|
The appointment is made by e-mail or by calling 0871 3197 6456 or 0175 25 80 354.